As many avid gamers strap on their wrist guards and make due with their soon-to-be dwindling wallets in preparation for the annual holiday season, Nintendo has decided to deliver an early Christmas gift this year by revealing the launch dates to some of their most anticipated games. From Super Mario 3D World and Super Smash Bros. to The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, it seems like Nintendo has far more than enough upcoming titles to keep your anxious fingers busy well into next year.
Here’s a list of release dates Nintendo revealed recently for both 3DS and Wii U titles:
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies (Nintendo 3DS) – October 24th, 2013
- Wii Party U (Wii U) – October 25th, 2013
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games (Wii U) – November 8th, 2013
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Nintendo 3DS) – November 22nd, 2013
- Super Mario 3D World (Wii U) – November 29th, 2013
- Scribblenauts Unlimited (Nintendo 3DS, Wii U) – December 6th, 2013
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U) – February 2014
- Mario Party: Island Tour (Nintendo 3DS) – Early 2014
- Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 3DS, Wii U) – 2014
- Bravely Default (Nintendo 3DS) – 2014
With that said, Nintendo diehards can also demonstrate their undying love for one iconic, mustachioed superstar (or his well-known twin brother) during day-long gaming sessions thanks to the announcement of new Mario and Luigi-themed Wii Remote Plus controllers appearing on retail shelves November 8th.