Rockstar Games has released a first-person trailer for GTA V and published lots of details about the new perspective.
- First-Person mode will only be available in Xbox One, PS4, and PC
- The switch between third- and first-person happens single button press
- Grand Theft Auto V will include a first-person cover system
- A new targeting system
- The game will also feature a more traditional FPS control scheme
- First-person mode will be available in both; GTA V and GTA Online
Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 features hundreds of additions and enhancements. While there are many gamers that are considering the upgrade from console versions, this just might be the reason to do it.
GTA V launches for Xbox One and PS4 on November 18, while the PC version will be released in January 2015.