Destiny’s first expansion The Dark Below will bring new missions, new gear and an increase to the level gap. The expansion will be available separately for $20, or as part of the Destiny’s Expansion Pass, on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One on December 9.
Full details can be found from Activision’s announcement, but for the lazy, here is a quick summary:
- Level cap raised to 32
- Five additional bounty slots
- New story quests and missions
- New co-operative strike: The Will of Crota
- Three new competitive multiplayer arenas: Pantheon (in Black Garden), Skyshock (Old planetary defence array) and The Cauldron (abandoned hive ritual site)
- New 6-player Raid: Crota’s End.
Playstation players can enjoy additional exclusive (timed until Autumn 2015) co-operative strike: The Undying Mind + exotic weapon and more. Before you can enjoy the The Dark Below, enjoy the images below: