Mark, Rob, Jordan and Colin of Game Out Loud fame interview Terry Nagy, Chief Creative Officer of Apogee Software and Dave Oshry, Marketing Director for Interceptor Entertainment, about the upcoming re-imagining of Rise of the Triad!
This interview is also available as part of this week’s episode, Rise of the Stealth, but we wanted to give our readers the opportunity to jump right into the action.
More Information about Rise of the Triad
Rise of the Triad is more than a simple reboot of the classic game. Rise of the Triad has been redesigned from the ground up both visually and technically to bring the best possible single and multiplayer gaming experience to you. Rise of the Triad revisits all of the excitement and ludicrous gibs that made this classic franchise the premier game of innovation and design. With a host of reinvented weapons at your disposal, you shoot, blast and obliterate enemies while avoiding deadly traps, hidden dangers, and demonic forces. Rise of the Triad ups the ante with single and multiplayer bonuses and achievements that are tracked and posted on a worldwide leader board system.
- Step into the shoes of the H.U.N.T. (High-Risk United Nations Taskforce) with five unique characters – each with different play styles.
- Over 20 levels of single-player action!
- Unique multiplayer maps brings back all the fun and excitement classic ROTT delivered
- The over the top weapons of classic ROTT are all back and totally reinvented, including the Flamewall, Firebomb, Split Missile, Drunk Missile and, of course, the Excalibat!
- The maniacal modes return too, including God mode, Elasto mode, Mercury mode, Shrooms mode and everyone’s favorite Dog mode!
- Tons of secrets, collectable items, puzzle solving, special events and hidden areas to explore that are all tracked on our worldwide leader board and stat tracking system
- Offline Single-player and multiplayer allows for instant action!
- Build your own Levels and Mods and share them with all ROTT fans on Valve’s Steamworks™
- The iconic original soundtrack has been completely reforged in the fires of heavy metal!
- Nostalgia abounds with the option to play the game with all the original soundtracks and sound effects!
- Built on the fully licensed Unreal Engine™ 3 technology that will run on low end PCs and push high end PCs to their limits!
- source: http://www.apogeesoftware.com/
Did you enjoy this? Did you hate this?
Tell us in the comments!